We've all been there. You bring your children, the ones you are babysitting or your friends to the park early in the morning. Around noon, the hunger pains start setting in and you fight your own body to stay in the sun. Here is a simple solution - grab a deli sandwich.
Deli Zone, located on Wantagh Avenue in Levittown, serves a large variety of hot breakfast and lunch specials. This deli also offers cold cuts, snacks, and drinks.
So while you want your day to be completely outdoors, order a sandwich and grab a cola - or maybe even a Ralph's Italian Ice, too - and head to the closest outdoor paradise.
- Location: 337 Wantagh Ave, Levittown, NY 11756
- Phone: 516-731-3600
- Fax: 516-731-3626
- Hours: Mon. - Fri. 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Sat. - Sun. 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.deli-zone.com
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Sandwiches made to order, Soda