Recent criminal activity reported in southeast Nassau County communities.
The following information is taken from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports and arrest releases. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.Wantagh
- Two West Babylon residents were arrested Saturday morning after allegedly burlgarizing a Wantagh home back in October.
Frank Corsetti Jr., 35, and Lorraine Cianciulli, 38, were arrested around 11:15 a.m. Saturday in connection with a burglary after using one of the victim’s cards in Suffolk County, police said. Read the full story here.
- Police and the Wantagh Fire Department responded to CVS
in the Cherrywood Shopping Center in Wantagh on Nov. 8 to evaluate carbon monoxide levels. In the shopping center, authorities discovered that Champion Tae Quan Do and Mount Fuji Hibachi were running generators in their buildings. A total of 38 people were evacuated. No one was transported to the hospital, police said.
- On Nov. 4, Bryan Bohn, 51 of Elwood was arrested at McDonald's
on 1946 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh and charghed with second-degree menacing, fourth-degree possession of a dangerous weapon and driving while intoxicated.
- Bellmore Car Care
on 1442 Wantagh Ave. in Wantagh was burglarized between Nov. 2-3 with tools stolen. Police said the point of entry into the business was through a front window. Hicksville
- On Oct. 31, A Nintendo Wii, video games and a TV was stolen from a home on Scooter Ln. in Hicksville.
- On Nov. 10, a GPS, stereo and assorted tools were reported stolen from a home on Ruhl Ave. in Hicksville.
- On Nov. 10, framing guns, an impact drill and a flash light were stolen from a home on Gardner Ave. in Hicksville.
- On Oct. 31, a car was reported stolen on Cherry Ln. in Hicksville.
- On Nov. 6, a flatscreen TV and jewelry was stolen from a home on Elm St. in Hicksville. Bethpage
- On Oct. 31, tools were reported stolen from Awning Co. in Bethpage.
- On Oct. 28, 3 generators were stolen from an Adult and Children Disabilities building in Bethpage. East Meadow
- A man standing on Hempstead Turnpike was assaulted by another man Friday night in East Meadow, according to Nassau County Police. Read the full story here
Become a blogger today!
Get started now