The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County
Police Department; it does not indicate a conviction.
- On July 12, Peter Wagner, 30, of Lindenhurst, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between July 10 and July 12, license plates were removed from a car parked on Locust Avenue in North Bellmore.
- Two officers were injured while responding to a domestic incident on Catherine Place on July 12.
- On July 17, Bryan Escobar, 20, of East Meadow, was arrested onMerrick Road near Massapequa Avenue, Massapequa and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, driving while ability impaired by drugs, driving while ability impaired combined influence and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A bike was removed from a garage on Michael William Road on July 1.
- Sometime between July 8 and July 9, a vehicle was damaged while parked on Nassau Street.
- A person entered a vehicle through the passenger side front door sometime on July 9 and removed property. The vehicle was located on St. Johns Avenue.
- On July 12, Sean Corcoran, 18, of Merrick, was arrested at the Wantagh Park Yacht Club and charged with boating while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and two boating violations.
- A home on Beverly Road was entered through the side window on July 12. Jewelry was reported missing.
- An unknown substance was sprayed on a vehicle sometime between July 12 and July 13. The car was located on Hendrickson Avenue.
- On July 16, Alexis Smallwood, 19, of Charlotte, North Carolina was arrested at Chase Bank, 1696 Merrick Road, Merrick and charged with grand larceny in the fourth degree, forgery in the third degree and possession of a forged instrument.
- A man parked at Pathmark on 4055 Merrick Road in Seaford reported to police on July 11 observing damage to his 2012 gray Nissan Maxima’s backup camera and one of his license plates removed.
- A home on New York Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on July 12. Police said an air conditioning unit, jewelry and cash were removed.
- The hood on a 2012 black Nissan Altima parked on Merrick Road in Seaford was reported damaged on July 14.
- A man reported discovering jewelry missing from World Gym Fitness Center on July 8. Police said the man left the jewelry on a bench while showering and later discovered it missing.
Let Patch save you time. Get local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.