1. More snow could be coming this morning, the National Weather Service says, but nothing major to worry about. Any snowfall should stop by 11 a.m., and only one to two more inches is expected.
2. Join the Zumba craze and support Breast Cancer research at Rhythms & Soul Dance Studio with "Moms Who Kick" at 7:30 p.m. taught by certified Zumba instructor and Breast Cancer Survivor Myrna Alvarez. The class and refreshments cost $25 per person, and all proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer research. Sign up by visiting MomsWhoKick.com.
3. Icy temperatures dampening your Friday night out? Make it a movie night at the Levittown Public Library with a 7 p.m. screening of the adult version of "Alice in Wonderland", no tickets required.
4. Has someone you love suffered a stroke? St. Bernard's Roman Catholic Church is hosting the Stroke Life Society, an organization for people who have survived strokes, at 2 p.m. For additional information, call Ben Thomas at 516-398-4994.
5. As always, Friday means sports night for MacArthur, Division and Island Trees. MacArthur boys and girls basketball will both play at home, the girls at 4:30 p.m. and the boys at 6:15 p.m. Division boys basketball will be the home team at a 6:30 p.m. game, while the Lady Dragons travel to New Hyde Park for a 4:45 p.m. start. Island Trees boys and girls basketball both take the court at 6:15 p.m., the Lady Dawgs at Roosevelt High School and the Bulldogs at home.