Locations are subject to change daily, and County Shelters and Warming Centers remain open to the public.
Shelter Location - Levittown Memorial High School, 150 Abbey Lane.
Red Cross Food Distribution - Locations are open from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Meals, water, and comfort kits will be distributed. The closest location to Levittown is Cedar Creek Park in Seaford - Merrick Rd, east of Wantagh Ave.
FEMA Pod Location - New Hyde Park, Michael J. Tully Park, 1801 Evergreen Ave (9am-4pm).
Shower Facility - Cantiague Park, West John St. in Hicksville.
Warming Center - Senior Center, 555 Newbridge Rd. (9am-6pm).
FEMA Disaster Recovery Center: These are readily accessible mobile office where applicants may go to receive guidance regarding disaster recovery, clarification of any written correspondence received, Housing Assistance and Rental Resource information, resolutions to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance, status of applications being processed by FEMA, as well as U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) program information.
Locations Open from 8am to 8pm daily (Opening today at 1pm due to inclement weather): Nassau Community College, 1 Education Dr. in Garden City.
- LIPA: 1-800-490-0075/631-755-6900
- National Grid: 1-800-490-0045 (Gas Leaks)/1-800-930-5003 (Service)
- Nassau County Non-Emergency Hotline: 1-888-684-4274
- Consumer Affairs Price Gouging Hotline: 516-571-2449
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Hotline: 1-800-621-3362
- NYS Hotline for Insurance Issues: 1-800-339-1759
- Nassau Chapter of American Red Cross: 516-747-3500