1) Steve Bergsman, who about his book "Growing up Levittown" last month, will be at tonight to talk about his book. starts at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $20, or $10 with purchase of a receipt of the e-book.
2) Today is . Seaford Middle School students will be showing spirit in green and white for the school's annual Middle School Pride Day and class cup event all day.
3) It's a packed weekend for sports in the Levittown and Island Trees school districts. All three high schools have home games this weekend. Both Island Trees and MacArthur have their home openers tonight. MacArthur's is against Plainview Old Bethpage JFK at 7 p.m., while Island Trees North Shore at the same time. Then, Division Avenue has its homecoming parade on Saturday at 11 a.m., followed by a football game against Glen Cove at 1:30 p.m..
4) Many other high school sports teams in the Levittown area are in action tonight as well. The Island Trees boys soccer team Valley Stream North at Island Trees High School at 4:30 p.m.; the Levittown district boys volleyball team Valley Stream Central at MacArthur at the same time; Division boys soccer is at 4:45 p.m., while MacArthur boys soccer is at the same time; Division girls volleyball is at 6:15 p.m.; and the Division girls soccer team will under the lights at 7 p.m..
5) Musician Alan Semerdjian will at in Wantagh tonight from 9 p.m.-11 p.m..