Clavin will discuss how you can lower your tax bills by taking advantage of tax exemptions, assessment challenges and tax discounts. He will also answer any questions about your property taxes and provide other important taxpayer information.
Admission for the forums is free.
Call the Office of the Receiver of Taxes for further information at (516) 538-1500.
Dates are as follows:
- March 13, 2 p.m. - Uniondale Library, 400 Uniondale Ave., Uniondale
- March 14,, 7 p.m. - Garden City Library, 60 Seventh St., Garden City
- April 3, 7 p.m. - Elmont Library, 700 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont
- April 8, 7 p.m. - Malverne Library, 61 St. Thomas Place, Malverne
- April 11, 6 p.m. - Roosevelt Library, 27 W. Fulton Ave., Roosevelt
- April 16, 1 p.m. - Hewlett-Woodmere Library, 1125 Broadway, Hewlett
- April 22, 7 p.m. - Uniondale Library, 400 Uniondale Ave., Uniondale