Help wanted at Long Island companies.
Some of the jobs open on Long Island this week.Environmental Services Aide, Extended Care Duties:
• Performs all cleaning functions in a timely fashion by using properly labeled cleaning supplies, and keeping tools and equipment in good condition
• Cleans beds, blinds, ceilings, light fixtures, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, walls, windows, wall tiles, ceiling and wall vents, televisions, etc.
• Washes and hangs draperies and cubicle curtains
• Washes and polishes furniture and metal
• Sweeps, mops, strips, scrubs, vacuums and buffs walkways and outside perimeter of facility
• Replenishes liquid soap, paper towels and toilet paper
• Moves furniture from one area to another within the facility (where applicable)
• Collects and transports garbage, and disposes of non-infectious waste appropriately
• Cautiously transports and deposits Red Bags-Infectious Waste in holding cart Music Director, Community Presbyterian Church
Community Presbyterian Church in Malverne is seeking a part time music director/music minister.Duties:
• Play the organ/piano at regular worship, holiday and special services, and be available for weddings and funerals.
• Build and lead our small choir.
• Build the music program of the church.
• Work with the youth and children of the church.Recruiter, Publishers Clearing House
Human Resources professional to develop and utilize cost effective/creative online recruiting tools/attend trade shows, conferences & networking events to create excitement/brand awareness for pch.com and work on a variety of special projects.Social Media Coordinator, NewsdayDuties:
• Engage users daily on multiple social media platforms
• Monitor tips from social media on breaking news to inform online and print editors
• Track metrics and referral rates from social media and draft weekly and monthly reports
• Draft and implement new approaches to enhance our social media presence
• Advise editors and reporters on using social media in newsgathering
• Monitor comments and user-generated content on newsday.com
• Develop relationships to get Newsday content featured on aggregator and other sitesExecutive Jet Broker, Air Charter Service
Broker is responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients; and is responsible for developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future. Offering them tailored solutions suitable to the clients requirements. You will charter aircraft including helicopters and private jets for a diverse client base consisting of governments, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), corporations and the travel industry.Public Safety Officer, Adelphi University
Reporting to the lieutenant of Public Safety and Transportation, this officer addresses the concerns and or perspectives of a diverse community. This professional public safety Officer will also be responsible to be on call for driving the president during the hours of 4 p.m.-12 p.m. when required.Assistant Nurse Manager, Franklin Hospital ERDuties:
• Standards Compliance
• Operational Performance
• Clinical Practice/Patient Care
• Human Resource Development/Management
• Interactive Relationships
Become a blogger today!
Get started now