A look at some local businesses that are hiring.
The following are five jobs currently being advertised in the Levittown area. All information is courtesy of Craigslist.com — click the links for more information.
If you are looking for work or a local business that is hiring, please let us know in the comments or by posting in our Job Listings group.Auto Shop Lube Tech
- Levittown Ford is looking for an oil change person with experience also in changing brakes and maintenance items. Must be reliable, have own tools. Please email resumes or fax to 516-719-4027. Can also come down to fill out a job application 516-719-4001.Front Desk Position
- "Busy Chiropractic practice seeking high energy, multi-tasker for
PART-TIME position. Must be punctual, responsible, reliable, and
enthusiastic. Must be able to handle busy phones, paperwork, patients
and a variety of office tasks with a cheerful disposition. Approximately
15-20 hours per week."Flooring Installers Needed
- Experienced flooring installers and sanders/mechanics and edger men are needed. Must have drivers license and be willing to travel. Willing to train the right individual with some experience. Please email or call 516-773-7307.Customer Service Position
- A growing alarm company in Nassau County Alarm is seeking Customer
Service Reps. "This can be a highly stressful environment due to the
nature of the calls. Calls will vary from accidental alarm trips to
emergency situations. Candidates must be able to handle intense
situations and must pay close attention to detail. Weekends are a must."Daycare Assistant Needed
- Home-based daycare in Hicksville is looking for a reliable, responsible
part-time assistant. Experience with children preferred but will train
the right person. Immediate hire. Must be flexible and have a drivers
license. Between $8.00 and $10.00 per hour to start. Please contact
Become a blogger today!
Get started now