Here are a few of the jobs open in Long Island communities this week.
Director of Marketing, Saks Fifth Avenue
• Create and execute a strategic marketing program for an individual Saks Fifth Avenue store
• Liaise between the general manager and the corporate marketing team to analyze the store’s existing client base
• Develop and execute strategic and creative events that drive traffic and increase customer sales
• Analyze event results in order to refine and improve future events
• Work with the store leadership team to maximize local event marketing dollars
• Communicate Saks Fifth Avenue initiatives to key regional media
• Increase store visibility in the community
• Support the general manager in communicating corporate events to the store team
Information Security Engineer, Cybercoders
- Review current security and make detailed recommendations
- Create and document security procedures and best practices
- Provide risk assessments
- Promote security awareness
- Maximize Profit
- Drive sales to exceed financial goals
- Manage payroll and control expenses
- Foster a results-driven store environment
- Successfully execute special events
● Act as a point of contact between the consumer and our client for their sales and marketing needs
● Participate in daily marketing and sales meetings/conference calls
● Attend professional sales and marketing conferences
● Interview and train other individuals
Supervising Physician's Assistant, North Shore University Hospital
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner. Interviews Physician's Assistant candidates and trains new employees.
- Plans on-call and daily work schedule for the department, ensures 24/7 coverage.
- Oversees the education and training of Physician Assistants rotating in from hospitals outside the Health System. Formally evaluates students at the end of the rotation.
- Keeps abreast of current trends, quality issues and departmental affairs. Provides lectures, discussions and in-service education programs to Physician Assistants, students, residents, nurses, and ancillary personnel.
- Oversees the quality assurance initiatives for the department.
- Performs the duties of a Physician's Assistant, including the handling of the more complex, technical cases, as needed.
- Provides back-up for other medical personnel.
Lynbrook Schools are seeking a candidate to fill a leave replacement chemistry teacher position at the high school. The candidate will have experience teaching regents and honors level chemistry.
Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Experienced inventory clerk that is familiar with cycle counting, replenishment, etc. Must be computer literate and have prior experience in a bar coded warehouse in the same functions.
Security Officer, ABM
- Variety of security, safety, customer services, and public relations duties and related functions
- Provide first line response to emergencies and carry out the policies and procedures of Property Management.
- Observe and report security issues and safety concerns as prescribed in post manuals.