- At Applebees on June 21, an unknown suspect(s) keyed complainant’s 2006 black Cadillac while it was parked in the parking lot.
- Sometime between June 20 and June 23, a Susan Road resident discovered jewelry missing from her residence.
- On June 23, Stephan Rigos, 21, of Deer Park, was arrested on Henry Street near Merrick Road, Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Between June 23 and June 24, items were removed from an unlocked vehicle on Frisch Place.
- Sometime between June 18 and June 19, a complainant discovered unknown suspect(s) has been living in her vacant house on Lindenmere Drive. Multiple personal belongings were found. No forced entry was observed.
- There was a rash of vehicle damage done sometime between June 22 and June 23 on Elsie Avenue. One car had its driver side window shattered and a mirror stolen; two other vehicles had side view mirrors broken and one additional vehicle had damage to a window.
- A catalytic converter removed from vehicle while in the LIRR parking lot on June 23.
- On June 24, Sean Stevens, 25, of Merrick, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On June 22, an unknown suspect(s) damaged a white brick pillar at Jackson Avenue near Gil Martin Lane.
- Complainant discovered a GPS stolen from his boat, which was located on Ocean Avenue, on June 24.
- On June 18, a Wantagh resident received a phone call from an unknown suspect stated her granddaughter was arrested for a DWI in Las Vegas and needed money for an attorney. Complainant complied and wired USC then discovered she was a victim of a scam.
- Sometime between June 22 and June 23, the lifeguard office window at the Forest City Pool was broken.
- On June 23, Michael Kinnally, 29, of Wantagh, was arrested on Wantagh Avenue near Poplar Place, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.