- A vehicle was keyed while located on Newbridge Road in Bellmore.This incident was reported on June 6.
- Complainant discovered damage to their fence, which is located on Sunrise Highway. The incident happened sometime between June 7 and June 8.
- On June 10, Daniel Romero, 22, of Bellmore, was arrested on Beach Avenue, Bellmore and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- The window of a residence on Front Street was hit with a BB gun. This happened between the days of June 2 and June 6.
- The Red Box machine in front of the 7-11 on Hempstead Turnpike was damaged sometime between June 3 and June 4.
- Sometime between June 4 and June 5, a vehicle was removed from Hudson Street.
- On June 7, Jodie Niehoff, 23, of Merrick, was arrested on Richard Street near Woodpecker Lane, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated, driving while ability impaired and driving while ability impaired/combined influence.
- A vehicle window was damaged while located on Oak Brook Lane. This took place sometime between June 7 and June 8.
- On June 11, Kenneth Wat, 53, of Merrick, was arrested on Blanch Lane, Merrick and charged with assault in the second degree, obstruction of government administration in the second degree, resisting arrest and harassment. To read the full story, click here.
- A complainant discovered his wallet missing from his 2008 black Honda, which was parked on Jackson Avenue, on June 6. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- Complainant discovered damage to an art deco spider and web created from wood and metal at Tackapausha Museum. The damage occurred sometime between June 9 and June 10.
- Sometime between June 5 and June 6, an unknown suspect(s) broke the front and side windows of Sunrise Park Deli.
- Complainant discovered his 2010 white Ford truck keyed while it was parked in the driveway on Freeport Street. This was discovered between June 5 and June 6.
- On June 7, a complainant discovered the rear window of their 2007 red Chevy Impala shattered by unknown suspect(s) while located on William Street. No property was reported stolen.
- An unknown suspect(s) damaged a concrete planter in front of Chicken’s Road on June 7. The business is located on Merrick Road.
- On June 9, Alan Jacoby, 33, of Wantagh, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with possession of a forged instrument in the second degree.
- Sometime between June 9 and June 10, a pocketbook, jewelry and CCs were stolen from complainant’s unlocked 2004 tan Chevy Silverado, which was located on Elmer Street.
- According to police, between June 10 and June 12, unknown suspects entered the construction site of St. Markella Greek Orthodox Church, located on Jones Avenue. Police said there is a tent on the property serving as a temporary church. The suspects damaged the tent by cutting the fabric and removed unspecified content from inside. Complainant stated unknown suspect(s) gained entry into the tent three other times in the past three weeks.