- On July 19, an unknown suspect stole jewelry, a USC and sunglasses from a complainant's 2012 Mercedes. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- Frank Rodriguez, 50, of Rockaway Beach was arrested at King Kullen at 2370 Sunrise Highway and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny. The incident occurred on July 22.
- Two pairs of eyeglasses were removed from a vehicle at the Miami Car Wash on July 21.
- A bike was stolen from the bike rack at the Merrick LIRR station on July 17.
- On July 20, a jet ski was removed from the front of a home on Meadowbrook Road.
- On July 21, Cama Fiorerosso, 45, of Freeport was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Babylon Turnpike, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A glass window and door of a home on Henry Road was damaged on July 22.
- A boat engine was stolen off a boat that was stored in the rear of a home on Peconic Avenue in Seaford between July 2-23.
- Property was reported stolen from a home on Nancy Lane in Seaford between July 14-21.
- An iPod and GPS were reported stolen on July 18 from a 2008 gray Honda parked on Howard Avenue in Seaford. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- A necklace was reported missing from Beach Bum Tanning on 3876 Merrick Road in Seaford on July 21. Police said a woman left her necklace on a bench and left tanning salon and discovered it missing when she returned.
- A house on Washington Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on July 22 with an entry through the rear door. Personal papers and cash was stolen from the home, police said.
- A woman on Daleview Avenue in Seaford reported on July 23 discovering jewlery missing from her bedroom.
- A golf bag with clubs was reported stolen from an unlocked detached garage on Riverside Drive in Wantagh between July 17-18.
- A GPS was reported stolen on July 18 from a 2012 black Honda parked on Anita Lane in Wantagh. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- A tire was reported damaged on a 1993 black Toyota parked at the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station on July 18.
- A house on Spruce Street in Wantagh was burglarized on July 19 with electronics and jewelry stolen.
- A tire was reported slashed on a 2009 gray Hyundai parked on Garden Court in Wantagh on July 20.
- A home on Oakland Avenue in Wantagh was burglarized on July 21 with an entry through the rear window and electronics stolen.
- Two vehicles parked at the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station on July 21 had the exhaust cut. The affected vehicles were a 2006 black Hyundai and 1999 tan Mitsubishi.