A look at recent crime and arrests in Levittown, supplied by the Nassau County Police Department.
The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police
Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation,
and does not indicate convictions.
- On Jan. 13, a window was broken on a car on Loring Rd. in Levittown.
- On Jan. 17, a rear view mirror was damaged on a car on Mallard Rd.
- On Jan. 18, a TNR performance part was stolen from a car on Laurel Ln.
- On Jan. 20, a car was keyed at Town & Country Motors in Levittown.
- On Jan. 15, 15 toner cartridges and a printer were stolen from Staples.
- On Jan. 21, 9 cases of similac formula was stolen from BJ's.Follow Levittown Patch on Facebook.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now