A look at recent crime and arrests in the Levittown area, supplied by the Nassau County Police Department.
The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police
Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation,
and does not indicate convictions.
- Various tools were stolen from a car parked on
Jerusalem Ave. in Hicksville.
- A Trek bicycle was stolen on Lewis St. in Hicksville.
– Cash was stolen from a home on Sugar Maple Rd. in
- Two small fires were set at the North Levittown
Lanes, with no loss reported.
- A total of 300 cell phones were stolen from Worldwide
Mobile in Hicksville.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now