The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On May 30, police reported a grand larceny at Sheep Ln. in Levittown.
- On May 31, police reported a petty larceny at the Target, located at 3850 Hempstead Tpke. in Levittown.
- On May 31, Schelle Bayoumy was arrested on Hempstead Turnpike in Levittown and was charged with petty larceny.
- On May 31, Matthew DaCosta was arrested on Jerusalem Ave. in Levittown and charged with second degree aggrevated unlicensed operation.
- On June 2, Jennifer Adamkiewicz was arrested on Jerusalem Avenue in Levittown and was charged with driving while intoxicated.