The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On Aug. 28, police reported a grand larceny when unauthorized charges were made on a credit card at Twig Ln.
- On Aug. 28, a car was damaged with a B.B. gun on Elbow Ln.
- On Aug. 29, a door on a car as damaged on Grey Ln.
- On Aug. 25, a car was damaged on Round Ln.
- On Aug. 29, bottles of perfume were reported stolen from Ulta Cosmetics.
- On Aug. 30, at L.A. Fitness, several items were reported stolen - a wallet, cash and keys from a locker. In a separate incident, clothes, keys, a cell phone and cash were also reported stolen from another locker.
- On Sept. 1, windows were broken on two cars and a laptop was stolen at Miller's Ale House, and a coach wallet was also stolen from a car.
- On Sept. 2, a Siruis Radio and an iPod charger were stolen from a caron Balsam Ln.
- On Sept. 2, bipolar medication and a spare key was stolen from a car on Amber Ln.