The following info. was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
- Sometime between August 28 at 5 p.m. and August 29 at 9 a.m., tires were slashed on a car at Public Storage.
- Sometime between August 28 at 7 p.m. and August 29 at 3 p.m., license plates were stolen from a car at East Farm Ranch Road.
- Sometime between September 1 at 11 p.m. and September 2 at 8 a.m., a GPS and cell phone were stolen from a car on Lincoln Boulevard.
- Sometime between September 2 at 8 a.m. and 11 p.m., assorted security sensors were stolen from Extended Stay America.
- Sometime between August 29 at 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m., a car was scratched at National Grid.
-On August 31 at 5:34 p.m., a laptop and IPod were stolen from a car on Meadow Lane.
- Sometime between August 29 at 3:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., handbags, cash and a credit card were stolen from Kids for Less.
- Sometime between August 30 at 1 a.m. and 7 a.m., a Dell laptop computer was stolen from a car on New South Road.
- Sometime between August 31 at 10:50 p.m. and 11 p.m., 32 bras were stolen from Victoria’s Secret.
- Sometime between September 2 at 1:30p.m. and 1:48 p.m., a subject displayed a handgun and stole cash from the register and victim at Metro PCS.
- On August 15 at 6 p.m., a GMC Typhoon was stolen from a garage on Wilfred Boulevard.