The following info. was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
- Sometime between August 24 at 1 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., cash and a passport were stolen from a car on Dikeman Court.
- Sometime between August 24 at 10 p.m. and August 25 at 1:45 p.m., cash was stolen and a rear door was pried open at Kabob House.
- Sometime between August 16 at 5:30 p.m. and August 20, assorted tools were stolen from a car on North Broadway.
- On August 17 at 5:42 p.m., headphones, a flashlight and bed sheets were stolen from Target.
- On August 21 at 3:22 p.m., various medical and beauty supplies were stolen from Stop & Shop.
- On August 23 at 1:30 p.m., assorted merchandise was stolen from American Eagle.
- Sometime between August 18 and August 22, assorted jewelry was stolen on Frevert Place.
- On August 21 at 11 p.m., cash was stolen on Broadway.
- Sometime between August 25 at 11 p.m. and August 26 at 8 a.m., a license plate was stolen from a car on Elizabeth Drive.
- Sometime between August 25 at 4 p.m. and August 26 at 12 p.m., a roof was broken into at the Grape Vine, with cash stolen and a safe damaged.
- Sometime between August 21 at 2 a.m. and 12 p.m., a duffle bag and an iPod Nano were stolen from a car on Jad Court.
Related: Crime Report, Part I