The following info. was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
- On August 21 at 12:30 p.m., an IPhone was stolen from a car at 7-Eleven.
- Sometime between August 23 and August 26, unknown liquid was poured on a vehicle on Blacksmith Road.
- Sometime between August 27 at 10:30 p.m. and August 28 at 9:30 a.m., a cash box was stolen from Nail & Spa.
- On August 23 at 10 p.m., a shoplifter punched a victim at Target in Levittown. The merchandise was recovered and the condition of the victim is unknown and police had no further information on the crime.
- On August 23 at 9:24 a.m., a 2012 Yamaha motorcycle was stolen at Taco Bell.