- On Oct. 3, at 4:30 p.m., complainant reports the window on his 2001 Ford was shattered by unknown suspect(s) on Horace Avenue.
- Cops are trying to figure out who stole a Merrick Fire Department ambulance while it was parked outside of Friendship Engine and Hose Company Monday. Click here for more.
- The jury in the trial of Michael Costanza, a Merrick resident and Long Island Rail Road retiree who was accused of disability fraud began deliberations on Tuesday. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 9 a.m. on Oct. 2, unknown suspect(s) removed hitch and lug nut covers from the complainant’s 2011 Cadillac on Shore Drive.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 9 a.m. on Oct. 2, unknown suspect(s) removed lug nut covers from the complainant’s 2008 Cadillac on Lindenmere Drive.
- Sometime between 9 a.m. on Oct. 5 and 5 p.m. on Oct. 7, unknown suspect(s) stole a briefcase and personal papers from thee complainant’s vehicle on Bayview Avenue. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- At 6:15 p.m. on Oct. 1, an unknown suspect, while acting in consort with another unknown suspect, distracted a store employee while the other stole money from the cash register at Sherwin Williams Paints.
- A New Jersey woman was arrested Wednesday after she was allegedly responsible for a string of thefts during the past week, including one in Levittown. Click here for more.
- On Oct. 6, between 11:30 a.m. and 6:21 p.m., a 2000 Explorer was stolen from Flamingo Road.
- Sometime before 7 a.m. on Oct. 7, a vehicle was damaged while parked on Rural Lane.
- An East Meadow man who was the manager at a Dunkin Donuts in Manhasset has been charged with stealing more than $13,000 from the business. Click here for more.
- Two Queens women were arrested Thursday for unlicensed massage and prostitution at a parlor in East Meadow, Nassau County Narcotics/Vice Squad detectives said. Click here for more.
- A Freeport man was apprehended in the Nassau University Medical Center parking lot late Wednesday after a brief foot pursuit through East Meadow, Nassau County Third Squad detectives said. Click here for more.