- On Jan. 25, Robert Stein of East Meadow was arrested after he led police on a pursuit and injured two officers.
- A car that was parked on Bellmore Road was broken into on Jan. 25. Items were removed from the vehicle.
- Nassau County Police are searching for a woman that was involved in a bank robbery that occurred in TD Bank on Hempstead Turnpike on Jan. 27.
- Cash was stolen from a home on Sugar Maple Road in Levittown on Jan. 25.
- Two small fires were set at the former North Levittown Lanes on Jan. 26, with no loss reported.
- Graffiti was drawn on the side of Forest Lake Elementary School in Wantagh sometime between Jan. 18-21.
- Two fences on Roosevelt Street in Wantagh were reported damaged between Jan. 25-26.
- According to detectives, at 1:30 P.M. on Jan. 27, a female subject entered TD Bank located at 3222 Sunrise Hwy., in Wantagh, approached a teller and asked for cash. The teller instructed her to fill out a withdrawal slip and pressed the panic button. The subject fled on foot with no proceeds in an unknown direction. Three employees and two customers were present in the bank at the time of the robbery. Police said the same suspect then attempted to rob a TD Bank in East Meadow. The suspect was described as a black woman who is five foot seven, 180 pounds and around 30-years-old. She was wearing a multi-colored coat, black pants and had red highlights in her hair, police said.