The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Sept. 17, a tool was stolen from a driveway on Dewey Avenue.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Sept. 19 and 7:25 a.m. on Sept. 20, items were stolen from a vehicle parked on Reid Avenue.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Sept. 10 and 12:13 a.m. on Sept. 20, a GPS was stolen from an unlocked vehicle also parked on Reid Avenue.
- On Sept. 17, between 6:10 p.m. and 6:29 p.m., unknown suspect(s) stole a cell phone from a display at Verizon Wireless on Sunrise Highway.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Sept. 19 and 8 a.m. on Sept. 20, a car was scratched while parked on Barbara Lane.
- Sometime between 1-10 a.m. on Sept. 21, prescription medication was stolen from a car parked on Elm Tree Lane.
- Grant Smith of Long Beach was sentenced Wednesday to three years probation for menacing two black golfers and using racial slurs on a golf course at Eisenhower Park in April. Click here for more.