The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- KC Wines & Liquors in Bellmore was one of seven businesses that were busted for selling alcohol to minors, police said. Click here for more.
- A Jericho woman was arrested on Wednesday after she allegedly performed unlicensed massages on an undercover officer on two separate occasions at Oasis Spa in Bellmore, police said. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 4:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. on Nov. 14, unknown suspect(s) removed a tote bag, laptop, clothing, jewelry and cosmetics from a vehicle that was parked at Bangz Hair.
- At 5:15 p.m. on Nov. 16, a rock was thrown at a resident’s window on Nancy Boulevard.
- An East Meadow father and son were arrested after they allegedly tried to steal a $1 million lottery ticket and keep the winnings for themselves. Click here for more.
- Nassau County police said they're investigating a robbery and stabbing at the Wal-Mart on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow on Tuesday night. Click here for more.
- Nassau County Police have arrested a Levittown woman for allegedly stealing $10,000 in cash and assorted jewelry from a Hicksville residence. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Nov. 12 and 6 a.m. on Nov. 13, a substance was thrown on a vehicle, which was parked on Rural Lane.