- Dominick Pannitti, formerly of North Bellmore, was recently indicted with tax crimes, according to a report on eNews Park Forest. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 7:50 p.m. and 8:40 p.m. on Oct. 24, a bike was stolen from the rear of a location on Pettit Place.
- Sometime between 5:15-5:50 p.m. on Oct. 23, a woman’s wallet was stolen while she was shopping at King Kullen.
- A Centereach man was arrested after he allegedly promised to renovate a Merrick couple's kitchen and then stole $10,000 without completing the work. Click here for more.
- A Merrick woman has been accused of FEMA fraud, prosecutors said on Tuesday. Jena Sowinski, 37, allegedly claimed and received more than $18,000 in FEMA disaster assistance after claiming that the apartment she rented at the time of Sandy had been damaged and rendered uninhabitable. Click here for more.
- Sometime between Oct. 25 at 11 p.m. and Oct. 26 at 9 a.m., items were stolen from a vehicle parked at Barclays Townhouse.
- On Oct. 27 at 5:55 p.m., unknown suspect(s) stole baby lotion from Waldbaums.
- On Oct. 27, at 7:50 p.m., Carlos Pineda-Diaz, 26. of Copiague, was arrested on Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated and a violation of the vehicle and traffic law,
- A woman was robbed of her pocketbook Tuesday afternoon as she loaded groceries into her car in the parking lot of the East Meadow Stop & Shop, Nassau County Third Squad detectives said. Click here for more.
- Patel S Wines & Liquors on N. Jerusalem Road was robbed on Friday night, according to Nassau County police. Cops said a white man described as six-foot-one inches and 220 pounds walked in and demanded cash. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 21 and 7 a.m. on Oct. 22, a vehicle parked on Eric Lane had its windows broken and tools were taken.
- Sometime before 7 a.m. on Oct. 26, cash was stolen from a vehicle that was parked overnight on Jill Court.
- Sometime between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Oct. 26, a vehicle on Buchanan Road has been broken into and items were stolen. There was no damage to the vehicle.
- A Levittown man was arrested Tuesday after he allegedly threatened to blow up the Nassau County Department of Human Services building, cops said. Click here for more.
- On Oct. 29, between 6-9:30 p.m., a wallet was stolen from a vehicle that was parked outside of Michael’s.
- Around 12:25 a.m. on Oct. 28, the side door of a Twig Lane home was kicked in, although nothing was reported stolen.
- Sometime between Oct. 2-24, a vehicle on Griddle Lane was broken into, and hand, power and electrical tools were taken.
- At 4:15 p.m. on Oct. 25, a handbag was stolen from a vehicle that was parked at Wendy’s.