The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Sept. 10, at 1 p.m., there was an attempted break-in at a home on Willowood Drive, but nothing was reported stolen.
- Sometime between midnight on Sept. 2 and 7 a.m. on Sept. 3, the victim's mailbox was stolen from the front of his house on Manchester Road.
- On Sept. 3, between 8 a.m. and 7:45 p.m., unknown suspect(s) put a glue like substance in the lock to the complainant’s front door at Willowood Condo.
- A waitress at a Seaford restaurant stole credit card information from her customer and, along with her boyfriend used it to make over $1,000 in fast food purchases, Nassau Police said. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Sept. 1 and 7:30 a.m. on Sept. 3, license plates were stolen from a car parked on Daleview Avenue.
- On Sept. 4, at 11:50 p.m., Michelle L. Regan, 35, of Hicksville, was on Merrick Road and charged with DWI.
- On Sept. 5, at 3 a.m., Jason Matheson, 27, of Seaford, was arrested on Oxford Lane and charged with DWI.
- Quick thinking by a 13-year-old girl with a camera phone led to a man being arrested after he had exposed himself to her, cops said. Click here for more.
- Sometime on Sept. 7, a car parked on East Drive had a rock thrown through a window.
- On Sept. 3, between 7:15 p.m. and 7:44 p.m., unknown person(s) stole all four center caps from the rims of victim's vehicle while they were parked at Macy’s.
- Sometime between 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 4 and 9 a.m on Sept. 5, unknown person(s) entered Victim’s unlocked vehicle, which was parked on Grover Avenue West, and removed property. The vehicle was parked in the driveway where it was lit by an outdoor light.
- Sometime after 2 p.m. on Aug. 31, unknown suspect(s) removed property from the side of complainant’s residence on East Shore Drive and loaded it into a red minivan. The suspect was stopped by neighbors and the units were placed back on complainant’s property.
- On Sept. 7, between 7-7:50 p.m., unknown suspect(s) broke the passenger side window of complainant’s vehicle, which was parked on Sunrise Highway, and removed property.
- On Sept. 7, between 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., unknown suspect(s) broke the passenger side window of complainant’s vehicle and removed property while they were inside of Burlington Coat Factory.
- On Sept. 7, between 6:10 p.m. and 7:40 p.m., unknown suspect(s) broke the rear passenger side window of complainant’s vehicle and removed property while they were at WalMart
- Sometime on Sept. 8, unknown suspect(s) entered a vehicle on Fairfield Road and removed property. While in the vehicle, suspect pulled on the rear view mirror causing the front windshield to crack.
- On Sept. 2, between 11-11:59 p.m., the complainant placed his cell phone near where he was working out at XSport Fitness. He later discovered it missing.
- On Aug. 30, at 9:15 a.m., a Massapequa Park woman was arrested for shoplifting at JC Penney.
- On Sept. 3, at 2:52 p.m., Tiara K. Reed, a Wyandanch woman was arrested for shoplifting at JC Penney.
- On Sept. 6, at 3:30 p.m., a Wyandanch woman was arrested for shoplifting at WalMart.
- On Sept. 4, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., the victim discovered property missing from her home on Croydon Drive after having a cleaning and restoration company do work.
- On Sept. 7, at 12:08 a.m., an unknown suspect stole the victim's cell phone from a desk drawer at Staple’s.
- At 2:50 p.m. on Sept. 7, a Wyandanch woman was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 5:55 p.m. on Sept. 7, a Lake Ronkonkoma man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.
- On Sept. 5, at 5:23 p.m., Ramel M. Mosley, 34, of South Ozone Park, was arrested at the intersection of Park Lane and Roger Lane and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A Nassau police undercover sting operation has led to the arrest of a Farmingdale man in connection with the sale of alcohol to a minor. Click here for more.
- On Sept. 10, at 6:43 p.m., cash, iPads and jewelry were stolen from a home on Main Street.
- Sometime between 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 7 and 11 a.m. on Sept. 8, cash was stolen from the register at Asian Pot.
- On Sept. 10, at 1:49 a.m., Laxmi Cards and Gifts was broken into and cash was stolen.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Sept. 4 and 2:30 a.m. on Sept. 5, a rear window was broken on a car, which was parked on Lockwood Avenue.
- On Sept. 5, at 1:30 a.m., the windshield of a car parked on Lambert Avenue was broken.