- Following a two-month investigation, Nassau detectives in Woodbury's second precinct arrested a Lindenhurst man Tuesday in connection with two separate crimes committed in West Islip and Wantagh. Click here for more.
- On Nov. 18, between 11:35 a.m. and 7 p.m., the complainant reported that a delivery was made on Willow Street but he never received the package.
- On Nov. 28 at 12:30 a.m., Dominique Russo, 27, of Wantagh, was arrested on Park Avenue and charged with DWI and a violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- At 3 a.m. on Nov. 27, unknown suspect(s) removed a wallet and a driver's license from an unlocked vehicle on Jackson Avenue.
- On Nov. 7, the complainant reported that a delivery was made on Shore Road but the package was never received.
- A man who worked for a Massapequa Park carpet installer was arrested Thursday for stealing more than $117,000 from the business, police said. Click here for more.
- At 1:50 p.m. on Nov. 29, Samantha Voutsinas, 22, of Lindenhurst and Penelope Foundas, 51, of Lindenhurst, were arrested at Macy’s and charged with grand larceny.
- On Nov. 23 between 5-9 p.m., unknown suspect(s) removed assorted documents from a locked vehicle located in a driveway on Primrose Avenue.
- Sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 28 and 8:30 a.m. on Nov. 29, unknown suspect(s) removed money, a wallet, driver's license, registration and credit cards from an unlocked vehicle on Oakley Street.
- Around 4:20 p.m. on Nov. 21, unknown suspect(s) damaged a vehicle window on Broadway and removed two Computers, an iPad and a case.
- On Nov. 26, between 4 p.m. and 6:15 p.m., an unknown suspect stole a sensory removal system from Torrid. The unit is used to remove anti-theft tags off clothing.
- At 4:05 p.m. on Nov. 29, a West Babylon resident was arrested for shoplifting at Sunrise Mall and charged with petit larceny.
- On Nov. 30, at 4:34 p.m., a Copiague man was arrested for shoplifting at Sears and charged with petit larceny.
- At 10:58 p.m. on Nov. 28, Thomas Settel, 63, of Massapequa Park, was arrested on Pittsburgh Avenue and charged with DWI and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Nov. 30 at 12:53 a.m., Rishira Kemraj, 50, of Baldwin, was arrested at the intersection of Cartwright Boulevard and Sunrise Highway and charged with DWI and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Dec. 1 at 6:30 a.m., the complainant reported hearing shots fired in the Massapequa Preserve. The area was canvassed by Patrol and Aviation with negative results.
- At 8:05 p.m. on Nov. 22, Delta Gas Station was robbed, as the suspect displayed a gun to the cashier.