The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Aug. 20, a bicycle was stolen from a front porch on Stewart Avenue.
- Sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 24, a bike was stolen from the Long Island Rail Road station in Bellmore.
- Sometime between 9-10:30 a.m. on Aug. 20, a vehicle had its windows broken while parked at Newbridge Road Park, and a pocketbook was stolen.
- At 12:10 a.m. on Aug. 25, the complainant discovered his bike was stolen off of a bike rack on his vehicle. He was at the intersection of Bellmore Avenue and Merrick Road when he discovered it missing.
- On Aug. 26, between 12-5 p.m., a cell phone was stolen from T-Mobile, which is located at 2762 Sunrise Highway.
- On Aug. 23, at 11:40 p.m., Joseph Ho, 24, of Copaigue, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- On Aug. 24, at 4:20 a.m., Anthony Wright, 29, of Amityville, was arrested on Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated and five violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A Freeport man was arrested for an alleged attempted robbery in Merrick on Thursday, police said. For more on the arrest, click here.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Aug. 21 and 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 22, items were stolen from a vehicle that was parked on Powell Place.
- Sometime between July 24 and Aug. 24, a bike was stolen from an unlocked detached garage on Elsie Avenue.
- Sometime between 9:30-11 a.m. on Aug. 21, an unknown suspect broke the window of the complainant’s vehicle while she was at Xtreme Gym and stole her pocketbook.
- Sometime between 2 p.m. on Aug. 20 and 11 a.m. on Aug. 21, a vehicle on Rosebud Avenue was broken into, and an iPhone was reported stolen.
- On Aug. 25, at 3:10 a.m., Jose Tobar, 32, of Freeport, was arrested on Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A Levittown man was charged with driving while intoxicated following a crash in Westbury Saturday night. Click here for the details.
- A Levittown man was arrested after he allegedly shoved a Farmingdale woman and then broke the mirrors of her BMW, police said. Click here for more on this story.
- At 12:30 a.m. on Aug. 21, an iPhone was stolen from a car while the complainant was at 7-Eleven in Levittown.
- Sometime between Aug. 23-26, an unknown liquid was poured on a vehicle parked on Blacksmith Road.
- Sometime between 8:30 p.m. on Aug. 27 and and 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 27, a cash box was stolen from Nail & Spa in Levittown.
- At 8 p.m. on Aug. 23, a shoplifter was spotted at Target, and they punched one victim. The merchandise was recovered.
- At 9:24 a.m. on Aug. 23, a 2012 Yamaha was reported stolen from Taco Bell.
- On Aug. 24 at 2 a.m., items were stolen from a purse when the complainant left it on a chair at Zachary’s Catering.
- Sometime before 7 a.m. on Aug. 23, a vehicle parked on St. Mark’s Place had its window broken.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Aug. 23 and 1 p.m. on Aug. 24, a lion statue was damaged in front of La Novella Restaurant.