- On Feb. 5, a window was broken on a car on Sherman Ave.
- On Jan. 30, a wallet with cash was stolen from CVS in Bethpage.
- A man reported discovering a catalytic converter missing from his vehicle while it was parked at the Seaford Long Island Rail Road Station on Jan. 30.
- A man reported on Feb. 1 that his catalytic converter was stolen from the Seaford Long Island Rail Road Station. He said his catalytic converter was also stolen one year ago.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from an apartment on Cedar Street in Seaford on Feb. 2.
- A vehicle parked on Ladonia Street in Seaford was reported damaged possibly by a baseball bat between Feb. 2-3.
- On Feb. 2 at 6:40 p.m., Joseph Bellar, 26, of Bellmore, was arrested on Hewlett Avenue in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Feb. 2 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 3, a vehicle was damaged while it was parked on Park Avenue in North Bellmore.
- On Feb. 3 at 2:50 a.m., John Kleiss, 26, of East Rockaway, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and was charged with resisting arrest, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Feb. 5 at 1:08 a.m., Paul Bundick, 52, of Campbell Hall, was arrested on South St. Marks Road in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.