- A Queens woman was arrested for an unauthorized practice of a crime in Bellmore on Thursday. Click here for more.
- Sometime after 11:30 a.m. on Nov. 9, while making a delivery at King Kullen, the complainant's jacket was stolen from inside the delivery truck.
- Crime Stoppers and the Nassau County Police Department are seeking the public's help in identifying two subjects who are wanted in connection with a grand larceny that occurred in Merrick. Click here for more.
- A judge has ordered the owners of East Meadow's Colony Diner to pay $338,000 to dozens of employees they intentionally underpaid and fork up more than $60,000 in back taxes and fines, according to the Nassau County District Attorney's office. Click here for more.
- A jury has acquitted an East Meadow man of manslaughter stemming from a three-car crash in 2011 that killed an off-duty New York City police officer from Massapequa. Click here for more.
- An unidentified woman faked a seizure while her accomplice stole more than $1,000 worth of merchandise from Home Depot in East Meadow, Nassau County police said. Click here for more.
- Vandalism was discovered early Monday on the grounds of East Meadow United Methodist Church, where church officials found the rope to the American flag cut and the church sign changed to read "Hitler." Click here for more.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 8 and 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 9, a vehicle was scratched while parked on Barbara Lane in Levittown.
- On Nov. 12, between midnight and 6:30 p.m., a Macbook Pro was stolen from a vehicle parked on Hempstead Turnpike.