A Levittown home sustained minor damage in a house fire Thursday evening with no injuries reported.
The fire originated in the second floor bedroom of a Curve Lane home around 8 p.m. Thursday. The Wantagh Fire Department responded to the scene, but the fire was extinguished before their arrival.
Wantagh Fire Chief Bill Allen said the fire most likely started due to a faulty electric circuit to a computer and spread to a nearby bed. Fire damage was confined to the room with minor smoke damage to an adjacent hall and bathroom.
Firefighters added that the blaze is being deemed not suspicious.