A look at some of the most expensive homes that went off the market this year.
What were the highest priced home sales in Levittown this past year?
Check out the list below, and click on the address links for photos and more information.23 Spring Lane
- This expanded cape with four bedrooms sold on Sept. 17 for $675,000. 41 Springtime Ln. E.
- Unique four bedroom, two bathroom home sold on June 26 for $475,000. 3869 Miller Pl.
- Five bedroom, three bathroom Hi Ranch sold on Feb. 13 for $475,000. 3551 Raven St.
- Five bedroom, three bathroom colonial sold on March 8 for $450,000. 108 Bud Ln.
- Three bedroom, three bathroom split sold on Jan. 18 for $438,500. 140 Gate Ln
. - Three bedroom, three bathroom home sold on Oct. 26 for $430,000. 3799 Plainedge Ct.
- Four bedroom, two bathroom home sold on July 27 for $425,000.32 Myles Ave.
- Three bedroom, three bathroom expanded split sold on Sept. 18 for $415,000. 46 Schoolhouse Rd.
- Five bedroom, three bathroom expanded colonial sold on March 5 for $415,000. 51 Hamlet Rd.
- Six bedroom, two bathroom home sold on May 7 for $410,000.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now