The Levittown Board of Education holds a meeting Wednesday night, 7:30 p.m. at the Levittown Memorial Education Center.
Here's a look at some items on the agenda, courtesy the Levittown schools website:
1. Student: Bailey Gribben, Division Avenue
2. Food Service Committee – Vending Machine Bid
3. Art Display – East Broadway Elementary School
1. Follow-up to Prior Public Be Heard Questions
Follow-up to Board Questions
2. Superintendent’s Reports:
a. Opening of School
C. Board of Education:
1. Comments & Reports:
a. Building Inspection Report
3. Student Liaisons
7. Appointment of Impartial Hearing Officer. (Inclusive)
Recommended Motion: “RESOLVED, that the Levittown Board of Education does, hereby, appoint Martin Kehoe as Impartial Hearing Officer in a matter regarding student I.D. #1524009.”
8. Seaman Neck School Lease. (Enclosure)
Recommended Motion: “RESOLVED, that the Levittown Board of Education does, hereby, approve the attached contract between the Levittown Union Free School District and the Board of Cooperative Educational Services of Nassau County for the lease of the Seaman
Regular Meeting Wednesday October 10, 2012, 7:30 P.M.
Planning Session Wednesday October 24, 2012, 7:30 P.M.