Super Bowl XLVII kicks off at 6:30 p.m. Sunday as the NFC champion
San Francisco 49ers take on the AFC champion Baltimore Ravens at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
The 49ers stifling defense -- led by All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis
-- will go head-to-head with future hall-of-famer Ray Lewis -- playing
in his last season -- and the Ravens' defense.
But the main headline for Sunday's big game isn't on the field, it's
on the sidelines. Opposing head coaches John Harbaugh (Baltimore) and
Jim Harbaugh (San Francisco) will be the first brothers to coach against
each other in the Super Bowl.
So where can you watch this monumental showdown in Levittown? Here are a few ideas, suggested by users on our Facebook
- Big screen TV's and couches to lounge. Miller's Ale House
- Great sports bar with plenty of food options, 60 HDTV's.Hurricane Grill and Wings
- A number of regular or boneless chicken wing options to choose from.Domenico's
- For a delicious Italian meal and also a good catering option.Harp & Hammer
- The newest hot spot in Levittown, located on Gardiners Ave. Great food and drinks.
If you're hanging around the house instead, think of ordering in some football fare from:
Sabor a Colombia
- If you like Colombian food plus finger foods, this is the place to order from.Fred's Deli
- Deluxe sandwiches and wraps, heroes by the foot, hot and cold buffet, etc. Turnpike Deli
- Specialty sandwiches, heroes, paninis, Karen's Creative Catering
- Custom made, full service catering.Where are you planning on watching the big game? Did we miss any Levittown locations? Tell us in the comments below.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now