Wondering what's going on in Levittown this week?
Check out some events taking place in town this week and if you see we've missed something, add it to the boards:
- Did you hear that Minuteman Press of Levittown is now under new ownership? Michael Levy is the proud new owner of this local business. More details can be found here.
- STAR Reminder: If you receive the STAR property tax exemption , then you must register by Dec. 31, 2013 to continue receiving the exemption! More details can be found at the Levittown Schools website.
- Miller’s Ale House is holding a Toys for Tots Christmas Charity collection. “In the spirit of Christmas, please bring in an unwrapped toy and deposit it to the appropriate bins in the collection areas of the restaurant's lobby. “
- South Levittown Lanes is holding Breakfast Bowling with Santa on Saturday, Dec. 21 at 11 a.m. Enjoy two hours of Glow-Bowling with Holiday Music, Bagels with Cream Cheese, Juice & Coffee for just $40 a lane.
- The Levittown Chamber of Commerce holds a general meeting on Wednesday, 12:30 p.m. at Domenico's in Levittown.
- Are you following Levittown Patch on Facebook yet?